Tres by RFID, Inc is a revolutionary new product utilizing the 433 MHz frequency to accomplish AVI (Automated Vehicle Identification), Personnel/Asset Tracking and Perimeter Security functionality with unparalleled read range and flexibility.
The tres active tags (CS and MM) have a replaceable battery and are designed to withstand the rigours of everyday usage and the label can be customised to meet specific aesthetic requirements. By utilizing the varied mounting hardware options, these tags can be used as windshield tags, personnel badges, visor clips or even hangtags for vehicles.
Active RFID Tags
The Telsor range of Active RFID Tags include:
- TRES CS TAG – Clamshell : Slot punched for use as a personnel tag. Optional use as windshield tag, visor tag, hangtag with additional mounting hardware. Low battery LED.
- TRES MM TAG – Metal Mount : Mounting holes for screw or bolt mounting – Designed for mounting on metal without sacrificing read ranges. Replaceable battery.
- TRES AT TAG – Asset : Mounting holes for screw or bolt mounting – Virtually non-destructible, waterproof, fully potted. NO Replaceable battery.
Active RFID Reader
Standard features of the 433 MHz active RFID reader include:
- 3’ to 60’ Read Range with Internal Etched Antenna (Omni-Directional)
- 600’ Read Range w/External Directional Antenna
- Automatic range Tuning via switch or Software command
- Specify Your Output Preference (Wiegand, Serial, TCP/IP)
- RSS (Relative Signal Strength) Output to Controller
- Reader Reports Low Battery Condition to Controller
- Single or Multiple Tag Read Output Configurable
- Programmable via USB Port
- Power, Transmit and Receive LEDs – Piezo On/Off Control
- NEMA Enclosure IP67 Rated
- Loop Detection
- NO Relays
Click here to visit www.telsor.com.au